Staff Accountant | $60-70K
Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will assist the Controller in the daily accounting activity for multi-companies to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. Tasks will include learning all aspects of the financial accounting department to be versed in all the industry components. Must be a team player and able to communicate, collaborate and coordinate.
- Work collaboratively with Information Security, Compliance, and Legal teams to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations
- Make recommendations on improving compliance-related processes and/or procedures
- Track and update known compliance gaps and run proactive audits to find new ones
- Integrate best practices and technology standards across the organization
- Primarily serves as Auditor-in-Charge (AIC) and main point of contact for the business through Audit engagements.
- Leads and executes complex audit engagements throughout the audit lifecycle. Leads continuous monitoring and advisory activities, special reviews, and investigations.
- Ability to quickly learn, analyze, understand, and communicate complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Write and maintain topic-based and context-sensitive material while ensuring our established policy and procedure formats and standards are maintained
- Proficient with written and verbal communication for domestic and global audiences, business and technical alike
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Three to five years in financial accounting
- Must have thorough knowledge of G/L, A/P, A/R, Payroll and Financial Statement Preparation
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, other Microsoft 365 products, Microsoft Dynamics 365, QuickBooks Online
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Ability to multi-task
- Very detail oriented
- Time and task management skills essential
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision (remote supervisor) to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and role
- Typical 40+ hours per week
- Business Casual Environment
Ready to apply for this position? Simply email your resume to email@example.com.