Product Manager (Front-end Services) | $140K
- Support the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop user requirements and translate them into product solutions that satisfy customers’ needs.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure seamless delivery of strategies within the lifecycle of existing products.
- Manage and enhance product quality, ensure ease of use, and continually evaluate product performance to improve functionality and delivery.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Manage and prioritize a 6-month feature roadmap for specific features, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering, including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering, marketing, and sales teams.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Partner with Business Development team to manage relationships with integration partners.
- 3+ years with Product management in Enterprise SaaS software
- Proven track record of successful product management
- Experience creating user stories and Product Requirement Document (PRD)
- Familiar with go to market strategies (GTM), research, competitive analysis
- Product Management
- SaaS Industry (Plus)
- Client Facing
- Marketing Background (Plus)
- Creativity, energetic, enthusiastic!
Ready to apply for this position? Simply email your resume to email@example.com.